Hi,

When using an external CSS file in my Flex apps, I receive compiler errors
from attributes that are not valid for normal browser CSS ('property
"backgroundAlpha" doesn't exist'), either because the attributes don't exist
in HTML (fillAlphas) or because they are written in Actionscript "style"
("fontSize" rather than "font-size").

Has anyone else seen this, or know why it might be happening?

These errors don't occur if the CSS are within the <Style> tag in the main
application file. They occur during the build, and I get the usual alert
about errors in the project, asking if I want to continue to launch the
application.

--
Thanks,

Tom