Hi, looking for *any* way to consume SOAP 1.2 webservices (esp. WCF
ones with binding type wsdlHttpBinding) without requiring us to
handcode any of the interfaces on the client side

That means: we want to give some tool a WSDL URL, and then can code
against the webservice with no further work required. Whether the WSDL
is parsed at compile-time or run-time is of lesser importance.

Code we can freely use and distribute is ideal, but we would consider
anything right now, such as WebORB or even an enterprise license to
LCDS. Anyone had any experience with WebORB/LCDS who can inform me
without doubt that one or other of them implements the whole SOAP 1.2
specification?

Thanks,
Jules