We are planning on the following organization for an Application.

Base Application this will contain a scalable application with a canvas and
an Toolbar across the top.

The Application will be secured by user login in a popup form window.

The tool bar buttons will load modules in the canvas from separate Module
WebApps for ease of Maintenance and flexibility.

Before we get too far I wanted to ask this group if there are any "gotchas"
in our plan?

Specifically, are we correct that the user session is based on that base
application and any modules that load will consistently use the user session
in the base application?

Are there any coding practices we need for the AMF in this model?

We assume the modules and the actionscript for those modules carry the user
session the same as if the module was loaded from the same root path as the
Base Application, right?

Just being cautious.

Ollie