Hello all,
        I was wondering if you could explain some things or suggest
some options.  I have a page that opens in a new window and displays a
Flex form.  When the information is submitted and they click on
Submit, an Alert Box appears.  I want to have a way to take people
back to the main site, such as the index page.  Is there a way to
include a redirect with an Alert Box?
Or could there be some kind of way of handing the results of clicking
"OK" on the Alert box, so that when someone does click on that OK
button, it then redirects the person to a webpage?  In that scenario,
I guess what would be needed is an event listener for the Alert box
control.

I have this form appearing on a page by itself because the background
gradient image doesn't look as good with the rest of the website
background.  However, I don't want to leave a person on the form page
when they finish submitting the form.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but I'm not sure how to add a link
to such and such page from a flex application.  How would I add a
button or link on that page that would say, "Click here to return to
the home page."  I want to put that into the Flex application.

I do want to know how to do this.  However, as mentioned above, it
would be even better if when they click OK in the Alert Box, if it
would close that window that was opened and return them to the window
and web page where they were before they clicked on the link that
opened this page with the form.  Again, I want a way to not leave them
on this form page after they've submitted the form.
Thanks,
Bruce