The cleanupNumberInput() function could be better, but it's a starting point
:)

http://pastie.textmate.org/329356

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk