In theory, if your editor implements IFocusManagerComponent it should work
better.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guy
Morton
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 6:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Closing an itemEditor

Since I've already almost answered my own question, all I had to do to get what
I was after was add "this.setFocus():" to my init code for the editor
components.

On 09/12/2008, at 1:20 PM, Guy Morton wrote:

More on this, I think the actual problem is one of focus. If I don't *click* on
my editor but just hit tab to try and move past it, it doesn't work. So, I
guess what I need to do is force the focus into my editors whe! n they load.