From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben
Cessa
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 2:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] AIR as GUI on Linux

I'm starting with Flex/AIR and I wanna build some apps as GUI for some
shell programs like: portage from Gentoo and a DHCP server, may big
doubt here is this: what's the best way to communicate which such
programs from an AIR application or what can I use as middleware
between both.

I really hope that someone with more experience can point me in the
right direction on this one. Thanx a lot for your help.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>