From: ross_w_henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Still getting old swf
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, 8:17 PM

            Jitendra,

You might have something buggy going on in your FlexBuilder (I'm

assuming that's what you're building with), but I think your problem

may be solved just by pressing Shift + Refresh in your browser.

The HTTP-EQUIV tag might work, but it might not, depending on

variables that I don't know much about.  If you are viewing your

application locally, as opposed to running it on a webserver, it

definitely won't work.

Ross

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, jitendra jain

<jitendra_jain_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks,

>   I'm getting the old swf everytime iam cleaning the code and

building. I think my browser is caching the swf?

>   Does this line in html will help?

> <META HTTP-EQUIV=" CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO- CACHE">

>   Is it safe to add this line or do it will affect my

performance of flex as nothing is cached. Let me know your views..

http://messenger. yahoo.com/ invite/

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/