Hi Everyone,

I am new to flex and am currently facing some problem,

this is what i want,

i have java as backend(services)  and flex as front end,
i have blazeds in the middle to provide flex interaction with java.

Now i want to handle the exceptions generated by java to be handled by
flex.

I could do that using the fault event, but with that i am not able to
get the proper error message,

i tried to get the sql message from the call stack of the exception
which i could do in java using the exception.getCause method.

I wanted to know is there any way in flex to get the message from call
stack like getCause..

Any help in this regard is deeply appreciated.

Thankyou,
Regards,
V.Kranthi.