From: Fotis Chatzinikos <fotis.chatzini...@gmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 3:37:33 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How focusOut Event works in Flex

Hi,

did you try show / hide events?

You could also use the containers change event:

change="navigatorClicked( )" for example and in there check for unsaved data

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:55 PM, b.kotireddy <koti_reddy972@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
I have multiple tabs, My users requirement is to save the data of one
of his tab form if he move from that tab to another tab with out
pressing save button.

I was trying with focusOut event. It was not working properly. If i
click some where in the current tab also it is invoking every time i
click else not. And more over the focusOut event of first clicked tab
is invoking in every other tab and every mouse click in other tabs.

I am pretty much new to Flex Development. Could any one please help me
how can i access a method before going on of a page.

Please let me know is their any alternate method to invoke a
particular method when my focus out from TAB to another.

Thanks in advance

--
Fotis Chatzinikos, Ph.D.
Founder,