hi,

i'll hope that you are very patient...

i'll try your code...but not works..maybe i made mistake in creating
the custom provider...

i have this class

public dynamic class CustomProvider extends Object
        {
                private var test:String;
                private var monday:String;
                private var tuesday:String;

                public function CustomAdvancedBaseGridProvider(test:String,
monday:String, tuesday:String)
                {
                        super();
                        this.test= test;
                        this.monday= monday;
                        this.tuesday= tuesday;
                }

and then plus instances of CustomProvider are passed to an
Arraycolection...

thanks

Lorenzo

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Haykel BEN JEMIA" <hayke...@...>

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=events_08.html

> > > Haykel Ben Jemia
> > >
> > > Allmas
> > > Web & RIA Development
> > > http://www.allmas-tn.com

<flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com><flexcoders%