Hey all!

I have what seems to be a minor problem.  I have a Flex project, it
loads FLVs, and it does so just fine in my development environment,
but when I upload the source files to my server, the .html wrapper
loads, the .swf loads, but the referenced FLVs do not appear.  For
instance one FLV is in "the page" and it doesn't load and the rest
appear in a PopUp and they don't load, but the PopUp appears (and
seems to wait [forever] for an FLV).  Everything else appears to work
fine.

I tried relative path and I tried using the "http://{IP addy}/folder
(s)/file.flv" hardcoded method too.

It seems like IIS is allowing the SWF to retreive the FLVs, but
mx:Images are working just fine and they are relative.

Any help? Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

DMK