Hi

   I am trying to communicate with javascript and Flex, but its not
working the way I want in FireFox.

What I wanted is, Clicking on a javascript link I need to open a File
Dialog box (new FileReference().browse()) from Flex. (I have a file
upload program in flex, and the link will be javascript to select the
files) but Its not working in Firefox, But I am able to do any other
operations using javvascript, only file dialog doesnt open.

I am getting the below error, When I checked, the call is coming to
Flex code but opening FileDialog failed. I tried all possible ways
but it didnt work. Any solution ?

"uncaught exception: Error calling method on NPObject! [plugin
exception: Error in Actionscript. Use a try/catch block to find
error.]."

You can try the program from the below location
http://gireeshkumar.ind.in/demo/jsbridgetest/FileTest.html

Thanks
Gireesh