On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:06 AM, Rafael Faria
<rafaelfaria.gru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What could be causing problems with rendering?! I have this
> application that every now and than flicks, the background goes white
> for a second than get back to normal. Its not really something in
> particular because that happens in a couple of components i create.
>
> One in particular that do pretty much the same as the date, opening a
> popup on the side, but everytime i open that i get this flickering
> problem.

Are your custom components doing anything special with styles? I
remember the Flex documentation used to recommend a way of setting up
styles for a custom component that actually caused the entire
application to get redrawn when the component was loaded for the first
time.

There could be any number of reasons for the flickering, so without
knowing what your components are doing it's hard to say.

--
http://manishjethani.com/