We have a lot of remote calls, if ues Application.enabled, we have
to modify the code for each remote call. So is there a way to find
out whether the busy cursor is showing so that we can use data
binding to avoid modifying alll the remote calls.
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sherif Abdou <sherif...@...>
wrote:

> cool, but i read somewhere not sure if i actually did or making it
up but say if you disable the application but there is focus on an
object or a texfield the user can still alter it from by keyboard so
i guess you should add global listeners too and prevent anything
from truly happening

<simonjpalmer@ ...>