I've had the same problems with PCs though. I have a Dell Inspiron that has
had to have the screen replaced twice, the keyboard replaced twice because
it just stopped working, the video card replaced, and the motherboard
replaced under warranty. It literally is almost a completely new laptop from
when I first bought it.