From: "Tom Fitzpatrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] sound problem: onSoundComplete

Hey - thanks Jeff and Jester.

Another difference between Jeff's code and mine is that his uses the
delegate to play the sound as well as to call the onSoundComplete method.

I was curious why snd.start() was called twice. I removed the snd.start()
call in the startSound() function and it worked - but the sound would not
repeat (I added a button to repeatedly play the sound, instead of making it
an initialization event). Adding the snd.start() back in allowed repeating.
Not sure why this is the case.

Also curious what performance difference - if any - there is between
embedded and non-embedded sounds. I was able to get it to work both ways.

Thanks again.

- Tom