Hi every body. I'm a newbie in Flex and AIR. I have new project that
create an AIR app. It open MS word document, edit and save as to plain
text. So my idea is use Actionscript in AIR app to call javascript in
mx:html, then java code call an ActiveXObject to launch MS Word app. I
use Flexbuilder 3 to create AIR app. In html file, I can call an
ActiveXObject run ok, but in AIR app I can't call it. The message is
"ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ActiveXObject"

So why I'm wrong? How do I do to execute my idea?