I think Ryan Stewart(?) posted just the other day that they are the
first to offer a personal cert, so It's my impression that they are
currently the only one to do so.

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Chiverton
Sent: 06 January 2009 16:15
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AIR code signing certificate

On Saturday 03 Jan 2009, arieljake wrote:
> I am trying to purchase an AIR code signing certificate from Chosen
> Security. ... They are refusing to issue me a

Use someone else ?

--
Tom Chiverton
Helping to appropriately improve information

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England
and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office
address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields,
Manchester, M3 3EB. A list of members is available for inspection at the
registered office together with a list of those non members who are
referred to as partners. We use the word ?partner? to refer to a member
of the LLP, or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and
qualifications. Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the addressee
you must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor
copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee
of its existence or contents. If you have received this email in error
please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365
2500.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com
<http://www.halliwells.com/> .

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.