no i m not using web services. I am just making a call to a .NET assembly.

Clint Modien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you using webservices?

On 7/28/05, priya_uvce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
  I want to return an object array from .NET to Flex, and bind the
datagrid with the same.
I have created an Array variable in ActionScript which will recieve the
object array from .NET.
I bind this array variable to the DataGrid.
The array I am returning is an array of objects of say an Employee
class which I have created. This Employee class is Serializable.
Am I missing out something?

Computer software testing Macromedia flex Development
Software developer