From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ben Cessa
Sent: Friday, 9 January 2009 11:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] GPS in Flex

Hi, I'm planning to build an AIR application but I have a major doubt
here, by looking at the amazing work of Doug McCune I think is
possible to integrate real time GPS data into a Map on a Flex
application, but my question is: how? Just in case the above is not a
completely clear explanation let me put it with other words:

I wanna know how ( considering first if this is even possible right
now ) to get data from a GPS device and load it, real time ( well,
pretty much real time ) inside a map on a Flex and/or AIR application.

I really hope someone with far more experience than myself can point
in the right direction on this one, thanx in advance for your
attention, and have all a great new year :)