Well i don't think too much people are gonna help you this way.
Just start building it your self and if you get stuck, ask your
questions on this list.

Not too much people are you gonna help this way. I would also advice you
to read the FAQ of this mailinglist.
There are some rules regarding posting to this list and also a lot of
information which can help you designing your Flex Applications.

Greets,

Sjors

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Good day to you,
>
> Recently, I started designing a small Project on MXML, using
> a small database such as XML or any database, trying to
> develop this Excel Spreadsheet attached with this message.
>
> I wish if someone can help me and design this small system..
> I would be so grateful.
>

> Best regards,
> Ahmed Abdel Aziz

>     *  Visit your group "flexcoders
>       <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders>" on the web.
>
>     *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hnbf4is/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122742349/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>