It won't run in 40 column mode?

I feel evil suggesting this when 1280x1024 is the norm these days.

--Tim

________________________________
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of aceoohay
Sent: Tuesday, 13 January 2009 8:59 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Expanding size of panel, and its contained objects.

Actually, I have.

Unfortunately the system they are coming from is a unix character
based system where an 80 character by 24 line screen takes up their
entire monitor. A number of the users are complaining that they
can't read the default font sizes, and while I told them that's all
I can do, I was hoping to find an easy solution.

Paul

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Nate
Beck" <n...@...> wrote:

> After thinking about it for a minute... now I'm understanding what
you're
> saying. You want to actually ZOOM in, make them larger.
> Have you tried taking the easy way out and telling the people to
change
> their monitor resolution? :D
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Nate Beck <n...@...> wrote:
>
> > ... If you're using constraint based layout... how is there a
problem? A
> > component taking 100% of the width of it's container will always
scale to
> > fit that container.
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM, aceoohay <pa...@...> wrote:
> >
> >> While that example does allow you to maximize a panel, it
does not
> >> expand the contained objects.
> >>
> >> If it did what I need the buttons <set video visible> and <set
video
> >> enable> would become much larger than they were originally when
the
> >> maximize button was clicked.
> >>
> >> I should have mentioned that I have done searching, and can
find the
> >> expanding panel in many places, but nowhere can I find code that
> >> will force the objects in a container to increse in size by n%.
> >>
> >> Paul
> >>

> >> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
> >> <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Nate