I've read it and there are old version which doesnt work anymore. I am
having some problems with the html that use the js bridge and de swfobject.
The problem is that the facebook api has changed and I tried several times
to figurite out how to solve it without any luck. I was wondering if
clearspring has worked with facebook api, but I couldn't find any
documentation.

Thanks!