Hello Dharmendra,

I have done this type of functionality in Flex 2. That functionality
was like :: User can select multiple rows on a single click without
pressing SHIFT key  and when user again click on the selected row it
gets deselected. for that functionality I have not override any
method. I have just created a method & Array as you have done and
stored the index of selected row at the respective index of array.
thereafter asigned that array to DG's selectedIndices.

Cheers....
Sanjay Sharma

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dharmendra Chauhan"