I am using framework version 3.1 and I have created a custom preloader for
my application. I want a smooth progress bar during this load so I figured I
would just watch the load of the RSLs as they seem to be the
biggest chunk of data (for now at least). I know this would miss some
problem seems to be that the RSL progress event only fires for one of the
RSLs that loads. So although the event says rslTotal = 2, the rslIndex is
only ever 0. So I get a nice progress for one RSL, then it sits at 100%
while the second one loads. Anyone run into this issue before and have a
workaround?
PS. I switched to the 3.2 framework and things got even stranger. It loaded
the swf RSL, then the swz of the same rsl, then the swf again and didn't
fire the complete event at all. Needless to say, I scrapped that idea and
went back to 3.1.

Steve