Hi,
I'm trying to get Zend_AMF to work Cairngorm (new to both) and I'm
getting the error:
code = "NetConnection.Call.BadVersion". The php works when I'm loading
into a swf without Cairngorm.

php is complaining:

PHP Warning:  Zend_Loader::include_once() [<a
href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening
'WRBackEnd/ContactDAO.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php5/lib/php') in
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/WRBackEnd/Zend/Loader.php on line 83
Pertinent Code:
ServiceLocator:
     <mx:RemoteObject id="svcContacts"
         destination="zend"
         source="WRBackEnd/ContactDAO">
         <mx:method name="getContacts" />
     </mx:RemoteObject>
</cairngorm:ServiceLocator>
Command:
public function execute( event : CairngormEvent ) : void{
                         var contactEvent : GetContactsEvent =
GetContactsEvent( event );
                         delegate = new GetContactsDelegate(this);
                         delegate.getContacts();
                 }
                 public function result( event : Object) : void{
                         model.contactVOList = event as ArrayCollection;
                 }
Delegate:
         public class GetContactsDelegate implements IResponder{
                 private var responder : IResponder;
                 private var service : RemoteObject;
                 public function GetContactsDelegate(responder :
IResponder) {
                         this.responder = responder;
                         this.service =
ServiceLocator.getInstance().getRemoteObject("svcContacts");
                 }
                 public function getContacts() : void {
                         var token : AsyncToken = service.get();
                         token.addResponder(this);
                 }
                 public function result(info:Object) : void {
                         var result:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection
();
                         responder.result(result);
                 }

services-config:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<services-config>
     <services>
         <service id="zend-service"
class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService"
messageTypes="flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage">
             <destination id="zend">
                 <channels>
                     <channel ref="zend-endpoint"/>
                 </channels>
                 <properties>
                     <source>*</source>
                 </properties>
             </destination>
         </service>
     </services>
     <channels>
         <channel-definition id="zend-endpoint"
class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
             <endpoint uri="http://localhost:8888/WRBackEnd/";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
         </channel-definition>
     </channels>
</services-config>

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
JD