Hi Tracy,

thanks for the idea. But this solution doesn't work for me either.

I assume this function resides in a custom image class so you can pass "this"
as drag
initiator. In this case an image (thats already loaded - so you can access
this.content
without any problems). But if I try to load a image with the loader class...
wait for the
Event.COMPLETE and try to use image.content it doesn't show up.

Very strange. This drives me really crazy.