@Howard:
> >  Is this in a SWF that's loaded into another SWF? If so see
no, it's a simple line on an empty application

@Josh:
> symbol, the class won't be compiled in. Try adding a reference to
Ok, it works, but my TextInput was just an example. Mine is a problem
with reflection: I made a recursive descent function that extracts all
events dispatched by a control. The problem is that describeType needs
an object, and I haven't found a way to get an instance of a non
imported thing. Note that I take the control's name reading an mxml
application as an xml file (in air, of course)

This must be a problem regarding the compiler domain. I don't know if
I can dinamically create something that resides in a non imported
module.

As a workaround, I'll create an instance for every controls :)

Enri