Not necessarily, but then the app has been a bit.....different from day
one. In it most of the modules are discreet bits of functionality
where the "Main App" simply organizes and hosts the other modules,
which may in turn host other modules that the main app knows
absolutely nothing about. Except now it seems pretty clear that if the
main module REALLY knows nothing about any discreet piece, that piece
might go walkabout at any time.
Important safety tip....we live and learn.
thx for all the help everyone!
Mike