That's cool.  I've heard of Merapi, but I didn't know what it was.
The only problem I see with it is how to install the java application,
and run it when AIR is started?  The Merapi website doesn't seem to
have much information on installing, and setup.  I really like the AIR
badge and AIR installation process how does that change with Merapi?

Charlie

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: