From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of johndoematrix
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:26 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: tilelist itemrender problem

hi i have tried to debug the application but failed to find what the
problem is the other data is pulled from the database well but the
images are not. in all honesty i have tried over and over again bt
failed please help me. once again i will post my cfc.

"cfc"

<!--- Get Homes --->
<cffunction name="load" output="false" access="remote"
returntype="query">
<cfargument name="ctry_id" required="true" type="numeric" default="0">
<cfset var homes= "">
<cfset var result= "">
<cfquery name="homes" datasource="realestate">
select id, ctryid_home, city, location, price, type,
square_feet, date_listed, bedrooms, bathrooms, status,
pool, backyard, closets, garage, sale,
rent, image, lat, lng, description, tour

FROM homes
WHERE ctryid_home = <cfqueryparam value="#arguments.ctry_id#"
cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" />
</cfquery>
<cfquery dbtype="query" name="results">
select id, ctryid_home, city, location, price, type,
square_feet, date_listed, bedrooms, bathrooms, status,
pool, backyard, closets, garage, sale,
rent, 'http://localhost:8500/IESTATE_V1/assets/homeprofile_pics/
<http://localhost:8500/IESTATE_V1/assets/homeprofile_pics/> '
+ image AS profilePic,
lat, lng, description,
'http://localhost:8500/iestate/images/video/
<http://localhost:8500/iestate/images/video/> ' + tour AS video
FROM homes
</cfquery>
<cfreturn results>
</cffunction>

"item renderer"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:HBox xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml
<http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml> "
xmlns:reflection="as_logic.*">
<mx:CurrencyFormatter id="cf"/>

<mx:Image source="{'../assets/homeprofile_pics/' + data.profilePic}"/>
<mx:VBox>
<mx:Label text="{data.type}" fontWeight="bold"/>
<mx:Label text="{cf.format(data.price)}"/>
</mx:VBox>
</mx:HBox>

by the way i use the same arraycollection for the tilelist and
datagrid and all data is pulled out except the images. here is my
arraycollection

"dataAr"

[Bindable]
private var dataAr:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection;
public function displayResult(event:ResultEvent):void{
//var dataAry:Array = event.result as Array ;
//dataAr = new ArrayCollection( (dataAry as ArrayCollection).source);
dataAr = new ArrayCollection( (event.result as
ArrayCollection).source);