What do your arrayCollections look like? Do they have a Name property
(Note case matters)?

As an example, this works:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="vertical">
     <mx:Model id="myData" source="mydata.xml"/>
     <mx:Model id="myData1" source="mydata1.xml"/>
         <mx:Repeater id="rptCatagory" dataProvider="{myData.item}" >
             <mx:Label
                 text="{rptCatagory.currentItem.Name}"
                 data="{rptCatagory.currentItem.Id}"
             />
             <mx:Repeater id="rptItems" dataProvider="{myData1.item}" >
                 <mx:Label text="{rptItems.currentItem.Name}"
data="{rptItems.currentItem.Id}" />
             </mx:Repeater>
         </mx:Repeater>
</mx:Application>

mydata.xml:
<mydata>
     <item Name="First Label" Id="1"/>
     <item Name="Second Label" Id="2"/>
     <item Name="Third Label" Id="3"/>
     <item Name="Fourth Label" Id="4"/>
</mydata>

mydata1.xml:
<mydata1>
     <item Name="Thing 1" Id="1"/>
     <item Name="Thing 2" Id="2"/>
</mydata1>

If I change the attribute from Name to name (Note case) then nothing is
displayed.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "shakeb_sikander"