Hi

I am building a code generator for building enterprise Java/Flex apps.

It is model driven and can generate more then 50% of a Flex/Java project
front to back.

It currently generates Java and Flex value objects, hibernate layer,
database schema, DAO's, DAO unit tests, stubs for the functional layer,
stubs for services layer, config files for all layers, Maven poms,
deployment scripts for Glassfish, Flex services layer, Flex forms,
BlazeDS mappings and configs, and more.

I started building it to use for my own projects but I have since
realized that it might be useful to others as well.

Now I am trying to raise funding to finish developing it and put it online.

In order to raise funds I need to do a little market research.

If anyone who is interested would please answer any of the following
questions I would appreciate it:

1. How interested are you in using a Code Generation Service (Software
Factory) that has the functionality listed above?

2. How interested in the service would you be if it supported more
technologies and platforms?

3. Which other technologies, platforms, languages, or frameworks would
you like to see it support? It currently supports the technologies that
I use and a lot of the companies I have worked for use but I can easily
and quickly add support for other things.

4. How much would this service be worth to you or your company?

Thank you much and feel free to ask any questions. I will try to have a
demo online as soon as I can.

--Kelly