Well yes and no ;-). The only reason I am forced to use FlashLite formy
device is because Adobe hasnt been kind enough (as yet) to
allow Flex development for devices. But they promise to fix it
in 2H09 with Flash 10. But, a big thanks for pointing me to the
other yahoogroup. I will come back here when Adobe gets Flex running
on devices :-)

Thanks
Pankaj

--