From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 7:47:53 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Drag And Drop Tree

Setting breakpoints in drag/drop generally doesn’t work because
you tend to release the mouse in order to dig through the debugging info and
when you resume the drag is cancelled.

Remove the custom drag event handlers and try with simple data
and see if it works.  We definitely tested drag/drop in Tree so basic cases
work.  One trick for Tree is that what happens on drop is different than in
List.  The node is removed before it is added in Tree, and sometimes that is
done
in dragComplete handler instead of dragDropHandler