From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dharmendra Chauhan
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:02 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataGrid Column Sizing issue

Hi All,

I have designed a custom dataGrid which allows user to select
column which he wants to be visiable.Here is the issue which I have
been facing:

When user select two column to be visiable,

Lets assume Col1.with = 25 ,

Col2.with = 20 ,

Expected Result:

It should occupy 25+20 pixel space and adjust
datagrid size accordingly.

Actual Result:

Col1 is occupying correct space but col2 occupies
all rest of the space available on the right hand side i.e. col2 is
to occupying more space than it is suppose to be.

I want col2 to occupy only 20 pixel space.

datagird height and width both are 100 %

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Dharmendra Chouhan