There are examples with the TLF distribution. Start with them and for
rendering text from right to left, you just have to set the direction of the
text flow to RTL. You can check the 'changeDirection' function in the Flex
example.
Try also these links (from the readme file of the TLF distribution):

   - Framework Overview <http://www.adobe.com/go/textlayout_overview> (pdf)
   – Overview for developers using the Text Layout Framework
   - Framework API <http://www.adobe.com/go/textlayout_api> – API
   Documentation for the Text Layout Framework

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development
http://www.allmas-tn.com