Hi,

I have 2 List components on a page.
The one on the left displays the names of some  "bundles" - e.g. "*Bundle 1*
"
The one on the right displays the items in the selected bundle, plus a
percentage value - e.g. "*item1 - 10%*"     "*item2 - 55%*"      "*item3 -
61%*"

The items are the same for all bundles, but their percentages may change as
the user selects different bundles. If that happens I want to highlight that
itemRenderer. (eg when the percentage changes, highlight renderer)

I looked at a similar example from Alex Harui - he compares a DataGrid's
listData.UID to the previous UID (stored as a property on the renderer). If
they match, he knows he has the same item and changes that value.

I have implemented IDropInListItemRenderer (so I have access to the UID) but
the renderer-recycling of the List means that even when the UID's match, the
"oldPercent" value I stored doesn't actually match up to item being
displayed - in other words, the renderer which previously displayed "*item1
- 10%*" may now be displaying "*item3 - 61%*" , so the percentage HAS
changed, but that's because it's displaying a different item!

Is my only option to send both the new% and old% in via the dataprovider, or
is there another way to get around this issue?

Cheers