Hey Matt,

This sounds like it could be pretty interesting! But is there any guidance on
what questions are off limits, area's to focus on, etc, as I think a lot of
people will come wanting to talk about AIR / Flash Player rather than the SDK
strictly.

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343

Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8 3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk <blocked::http://www.inps.co.uk/>

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone
else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of INPS or any of its affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient please contact is.helpd...@inps.co.uk