Hello all,
      I've run into a rather strange situation with a website where I
am placing some flex applications, the swf files.  I've done this
before without any problems.  I've taken a Flex output, the
application and opened in Dreamweaver and then selected Template>Apply
Template, and the template used for the consistent look of the site is
applied without any problems.
      However, with this new site I am working on, I move the
bin-release into a subfolder on the site.  Then I open the page in
Dreamweaver and select Template>Apply Template.  When I do that, the
site, which has every other page appear centered in the browser, now
is showing the page in the browser moved over to the left.  I've
scoured through the code and found nothing in the code for the Flex
application, the swf file that would over-ride the template that is
telling it to center the webpage in the browser.  I put the swf file,
and the code that goes with it into the mainContent editable area.
     I've not seen this happen ever before, where adding a file that
has flex on the page, (well, actually it is the output swf file and
the javascript that is added to the page) would force the page to
change it's centered position.  I've tried putting CSS code into that
page itself that would force it to center the content in the browser
window, like every other page on the site, but that did no good.
      The Flex application is set to Vertical and it does center the
content within the flex application.
     Here's the file location:
http://futurewave.biz/sandbox/ContactUs/ContactForm.html
     Could someone look at the code to see if you see what might do
this? View source would work.  Or suggest what I might want to check
to figure out why this is happening.  I have run into the same problem
when placing an entirely different application into the template for
this site.  This other example is
http://futurewave.biz/sandbox/AboutBMWhealton/
The pages should be centered like here: http://futurewave.biz/sandbox/

I'm baffled!