                                From: Sajid Hussain <enchanter_...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:16 AM
To: Code <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>, sajidun...@gmail.com,
a...@evolutionstaffing.com, Andrew Guldman <aguld...@fluid.com>, natasha baden
<natasha.ba...@explorerec.com>, Bill Schultz <b...@sandhillsearch.com>, Evelyn
Bui <evelyn....@genp.com>, aaron.lu...@oxford-consulting.com,
de...@jellybarn.com, Hilary Douwes <hdou...@enforme.com>, Evelyn Bui
<evelyn....@genp.com>, Greg <email83...@yahoo.com>, gomrond
<z...@zackford.com>, matthewrand...@computerpeople.co.uk, Morten William
Märcher <i...@deluxemedia.dk>, Reza Sadafi <rsad...@deepblueworlds.com>,
Sailaja Velisetty <svelise...@gemscorp.com>, "tom.chiverton"
<tom.chiver...@halliwells.com>, "Ti," <i...@joppweb.nl>,
patrick.mcdonn...@hudson.com, paul <p...@pulsoft.co.uk>, Abdul Hafiz Ibrahim
<ab...@hafeezsystems.com>, hir...@digitalprimates.net
Subject: [flexcoders] New Web 2.0 Company looking for Chalnging work
(www.dacoders.com)

                Hi ,

With this email you will find my company profile , here is my company summary
www.dacoders.com (Coming Soon )
 "DACODERS is a team of professionals with Information Technology expertise
ranging from Software Engineers, Web 2.0 Developers, Web Designers and Graphic
Artists having experience of developing software solutions for Web, Desktop and
Mobile Applications.DACODERS is especially teamed up with professional Gurus of
Rich Internet Applications (RIA) developers who take benefit of major RIA
solutions for Social-Networking, Real Estate, E-Learning Applications,
E-Commerce,
 Financial Applications and Real Time Communication Applications as Live
Audio/Video Streaming and Broadcasting for E-Learning or Business Meetings,
Instant Messengers and Web Phone."

Our Technical Skills are Flex , Flash , Red5 ,Amfphp ,PRADO , Propel , ZendAMF
etc ..

please review our company profile looking for favorable response  as we are
start up with tough time

Hour Rate : $12+ US