More likely, the shared code problem as described in the modules presentation
on my blog.   It can be the very same bits, but in a different appdomain and
then you'll see problems like this.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Maciek Sakrejda
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:55 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] very odd error

This can also happen when you link against a certain class, but the
version of that class supplied at runtime has changed. E.g.,

1. you build module foo.swf against application bar.swf with
load-externs
2. your module uses class Baz from bar.swf
3. you rebuild bar.swf, changing Baz slightly
4. without rebuilding foo.swf, you run bar.swf (which loads foo.swf)

When foo.swf attempts to use Baz, you'll get that error, because Baz
does not look like what bar.swf thinks it looks like.

(Disclaimer: I'm not sure if this exact sequence replicates this issue--
I'm extrapolating from my Java experience here--but I've run into this
in Flex previously under similar circumstances)

--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.