From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wally Kolcz
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:39 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Setting data from web service to
ArrayCollection.

Ok, lets take this the other way. Here is my simple CFC. How can I
modify this to return a result to Flex to which I can then set to an
ArrayCollection that I can use?

<cfcomponent>
    <cffunction name="login" access="remote" returntype="query"
output="false" hint="I attempt a login">
        <cfargument name="username" type="string" required="yes" />
        <cfargument name="password" type="string" required="yes" />
        <cfquery name="result" datasource="PRMC_Projects">
            Select * FROM users
            WHERE uniqname = <cfqueryparam value="#arguments.username#">
AND password = <cfqueryparam value="#arguments.password#" />
        </cfquery>
        <cfreturn result />
    </cffunction>
</cfcomponent>