--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "valdhor" <valdhorli...@...> wrote:

> At the link I sent there is a link labeled "Custom buttons in
> windows". Is that what you are trying to do?
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thelordsince1984" <loreboa@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "valdhor" <valdhorlists@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thelordsince1984" <loreboa@>

> > effect you

> > London SW8

> > intended
> > > in it
> > presented are
> those of
> recipient

thanks,

it's what i'm looking for...

anybody knows about to save a specific RIA's configuration?

For example suppose that a user opens the browser, modify components
contained in a generic application and save the modifications. So when
the users restarts the application would retrieve the same
configuration saved in the previous login...

Thanks in advance

Lorenzo