<mx:Button enabled="false" ... />

yms0411 wrote:

Hi i'm making a kiosk application at the moment and I want to disable
all mouse actions on a button such as mouseover, rollover, rollout,
etc

I've extended Button and wrote the following code on the constructor

this.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, ignoreMouseEvent, true);

private function ignoreMouseEvent(event:MouseEvent):void
{
event.stopPropagation();
}

I've tried this, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Any suggestions to how i can approach this?

Thanks

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3811 (20090129) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Dr Martyn Bowis (PhD Engineering)

Truth brings Freedom
The content of this email is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use or distribute this
information in any way, shape or form.
Please notify the send of this error.