I am having a problem passing action script VOs to the backend using an Array.  Can someone tell me what I am missing here...

Here is an example of what I am trying to do:

First I get an array of VOs from the backend....

public function onResult(event:Object) : Void {

  var infoArray : Array = event.result;

.

.

.

}

Then later I call the backend and pass back the array of VOs and this DOESN'T work because I get a class cast exception...

public function saveUserInfo(userInfoArray : Array) : Void {

  var call:Object = service.save(userInfoArray);

}

However, if I do the same thing, but create an array of new VOs and transfer all the values, this DOES work....

public function saveUserInfo(userInfoArray : Array) : Void {

  var infoArray : Array = new Array();

  for (var i in userInfoArray) {

  var userIfno : UserInfoVO = new UserInfoVO();

  userIfno.oid = userInfoArray[i].oid;

  userIfno.name = userInfoArray[i].activityId;

  infoArray .addItem(activity);

  var call:Object = service.save(infoArray);

}

I don't understand exactly what the problem is here, can anyone give insight to this issue?

Thanks,

Dave