Hi,

I have build several flex widgets and am now developing an admin
website also in flex into which i will load and edit the widgets. I am
coming across several issues when doing this:

1) CSS styles clash. The parent application inherits some of the
child's styles and the child inherits some of the parents styles when
i load the child. How do i make sure styles don't get inherited either
up or down?

2) datatips of graphs are placed in the wrong coordinates. If a
datatip is supposed to be show at coordinate 20,20 of the child, it
shows at coordinate 20,20 of the parent instead.

I am using the SWFLoader object to load the widgets and passing
parameters using flashvars. ie http://swfurl?blah=blig&bloh=blug

Thanks in advance!

/Eric