I have a Button that doesn't seem to know the mouse is over it.  It
doesn't dispatch MouseOver/Out/click events.

I have a Panel that has an HBox(Label/Spacer/Button) and a Canvas.
the Canvas gets stuff added to it dynamically via Actionscript.

<pre>
<mx:Panel xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; width="100%"
height="100%">

  <mx:HBox id="titleBox" verticalAlign="middle" width="100%"
height="24">
    <mx:Label text="Your Tasks"/>
    <mx:Spacer width="100%"/>
    <mx:Button id="backButton" click="onClick(event)" width="24"
height="20"/>
  </mx:HBox>

  <mx:Canvas id="dynamicContainer" width="100%" height="100%"/>

</mx:Panel>
</pre>

This component is displayed after a transition effect that 'swishes'
it in from the right.  I've done some debugging and it seems that
everything is getting mouseOver events except everything within the
HBox.

Any ideas?  Because I have run out of ideas.

Thanks,
Geoff