From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Hayes
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] drag and drop ('into' the list items, while not
adding to the list itself; Ex: iTunes)

> But I'm still puzzled as to how to fire the proper SQL statement for each
drop; essentially it's an INSERT  [URL from drop] INTO table WHERE column =
[the drop acceptor's label string].

So it's [URL from drop] and [the drop acceptor's label string] values that
you need, essentially?, or you've already got those and want to know how to
pass them elsewhere/use them to update the database?